Welcome new Faculty & Staff!
Benefits (Insurance, Retirement, Flex Plans, Paid-Time Off)
- OSU Employee Benefits - Explore Your Benefits
- All Benefit Forms
- Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System website
- OTRS Member Handbook 2021 - pdf
- OTRS Timeline for Retirement - application deadline schedule
- TIAA - Alternate Retirement Plan website
From your Benefit Focus page, you can review your current benefits, change voluntary retirement or HSA contribution amounts, and add or remove family members from your benefit plan through a qualifying Life Event change.
Life Event Change Instructions for Benefit Focus
- Timesheet Entry and Leave Reporting
- 2023 Bi-weekly Pay Period Schedule
- Holiday Schedule
- Leave Request
- Biweekly Timesheet
- Monthly Absence & Leave Report
- Employee Injury Report - All injuries on campus must be reported to HR immediately!
- Employee Separation Checklist
Employee Tuition Waivers
Full-time members of the faculty and staff who enroll in OSU-OKC credit courses may receive a waiver of half the tuition and fees for up to 6 credit hours per spring or fall semester, and up to 3 credit hours for the summer semester. In addition, requests can be made for a waiver of the second half of tuition and fees upon completion of the course and verification of the final grade to the Financial Aid office. For eligibility and more information, please read the Tuition Waiver Benefit Information Sheet.
Tuition Waiver Request Forms
- OSU-OKC Employee Tuition Waiver
- OSU-OKC-Adjunct Employee Tuition Waiver
- Non-OSU-OKC Employee Tuition Waiver
If you are interested in taking courses on another OSU campus, be sure to check out their websites. The requirements and the amount of tuition or fee reduction offered will be different for each campus.
Employee Dependent Child Tuition Waivers
The benefit goes into effect beginning in the Spring 2024 term. This benefit will not be provided to any employee prior to this term.
Beginning Spring 2024, dependent children of OSU - Oklahoma City employees will be eligible to receive a 100% undergraduate student resident tuition waiver for up to three credit hours for OSU - Oklahoma City courses.
- Dependent Tuition Waiver Information
- Employee Dependent Child Waiver Benefit Waiver Form - Form and documentation due Friday prior to the beginning of the semester to Human Resources
Employee Discount Programs
OSU employees can enjoy discounts at local and national retailers including mobile carriers, local internet service providers, and other local business and restaurants. When setting up accounts or making your purchases, simply inquire if a discount is offered for OSU employees.
Employee Assistance Program / GuidanceResources login instructions for Employee Discounts
OSU-OKC HR Highlights
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- January 2024
News You Can Use (Stillwater HR Newsletter)