Student Counseling and Support Resources
Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free and confidential.
OSU-OKC has partnered with Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy) to provide support to our students.
They can help with:
- Talking through stress, anxiety, and depression
- Mental Health and Medical Care resources
- Food/housing resources
One number, lots of help. Call SAM is here for you!
If you have questions about Call SAM, please contact Emily Cheng, Director of Disability Services and Diversity at OSU-OKC, (405) 945-3385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Support Resources
- In an emergency, always dial 911
- OSU-OKC Safety and Security, 405-945-3253 or 405-945-9111 (emergency/after hours number)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741 about any type of crisis
- Military OneSource Talkline (service members, veterans, and families), 1-800-342-9647
- Oklahoma Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline, 405-917-9922
- Oklahoma Heartline, offers referrals to many community support agencies, dial 2-1-1
- Oklahoma County Sexual Assault Hotline, 405-943-7273
- Oklahoma Reach-Out Substance Abuse and Mental Health Hotline, 1-800-522-9054
Health and Wellness Resources
Links to websites outside of OSU-OKC do not imply endorsement of products or services on those sites. OSU-OKC is not responsible for content on non-OSU-OKC sites.