Student Counseling and Support Resources
Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free and confidential.
OSU-OKC has partnered with Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy) to provide support to our students.
They can help with:
- Talking through stress, anxiety, and depression
- Mental Health and Medical Care resources
- Substance Abuse resources
- Food/housing resources
One number, lots of help. Call SAM is here for you!
If you have questions about Call SAM, please contact Emily Cheng, Director of Disability Services and Diversity at OSU-OKC, (405) 945-3385 or email@example.com.
Additional Support Resources
- In an emergency, always dial 911
- OSU-OKC Safety and Security, 405-945-3253 or 405-945-9111 (emergency/after hours number)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255
- Military OneSource Talkline (service members, veterans, and families), 1-800-342-9647
- Mental Health Resources for Black, Indigenous, People of Color and LGBTQ+ Communities
- Oklahoma Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline, 405-917-9922
- Oklahoma Heartline, offers referrals to many community support agencies, dial 2-1-1
- Oklahoma County Sexual Assault Hotline, 405-943-7273
- Oklahoma Reach-Out Substance Abuse and Mental Health Hotline, 1-800-522-9054