Welcome to the OSU-OKC Wellness Center
OSU-OKC is proud to offer wellness services and programs at the Wellness Center to all of our campus community. Whether you are new to exercise or have been active for years, the Wellness Center has an array of activities and classes suited for the experienced athlete to new beginners. Stop by the Wellness Center to meet our friendly staff and let them help you to meet your fitness goals! Student ID required!
The Mission of the OSU-OKC Wellness Center is to give all OSU-OKC students, staff, faculty, alumni and community the means to achieve total well-being in a global community providing health and fitness education, recreation and Wellness Center services.
Wellness Center Guidelines
Please observe the following guidelines:
- All visitors must check-in at the front desk and show your ID
- Please wipe the machines before and after use
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the front desk for use
- Drinking fountain is no longer available; refillable water station is located in the Wellness Center.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home
The Wellness Center machines and equipment will be cleaned throughout the day. Please note these guidelines are subject to change at any time.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Hours may change during interim periods