Welcome to OSU-OKC's Career Services Center!
OSU-OKC Career Services now offers Optimal Resume, a career management platform designed to help you elevate job readiness skills and present yourself to potential employers to make the optimal first impression! The interactive software is fully loaded with a variety of samples, tools and tips to help you demonstrate your experiences.
In an effort to serve OSU-OKC students in the most efficient way, all of our services are available in one of two ways:
- Walk-in service, first come, first serve.
- One-on-one service training or assistance with no waiting (reservations preferred) to explore opportunities and options and get on the right road to your future!
Coaching Sessions Available
2 to 4 p.m. Tuesdays
9 to 11 a.m. Wednesdays
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot
- Latest job postings in our Job Books
- Examples on how to write a resume and cover letter
- Interviewing techniques
- How to post your resume or view jobs online
- Occupational information
- Oklahoma occupational outlooks
Employers send your job announcements to:
Student Center, Room 154