Testing and Assessment Center
SCHEDULE AN EXAM PAY FOR YOUR EXAM
- Make-up Exams
- ACCUPLACER™ – Traditional Nurse Pre-admission Exam
- ACCUPLACER - Placement Exam
- ACT (National)
- ACT On Campus Exam
- ALEKS - OSU–Stillwater Math Placement Exam
- AP – Advanced Placement Exams
- CLEP - College-Level Examination Program
- GED - General Educational Development
- Mobility LPN-EMS Exam (Bridge Nurse Application Exam)
- Proctor Service
- TEAS Test – Test of Essential Academic Skills
- Extrainstitutional Credit
Regular Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For general information, contact:
Required for Testing
The following are requirements for the Testing Center
- Photo ID: A valid state-issued photo ID or OSU student photo ID is required for all testing and is test dependent
- Know your
- Username and password for computer-based exams
- Course prefix and number, exam name & professor for OSU-OKC exams
- Cell Phones turned off completely: Turn off your cell phone before storing it in a locker. No wireless communication devices of any kind.
- Store all belongings: Empty all pockets and store all belongings in a locker – Secure Lockers are available
- Face masks are expected to be worn while in the test center.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature above 100.4 F/38 C, or are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, please don’t come to campus and reschedule your test.
- Please review OSU-OKC Daily Health Self-Assessment
- Read our Testing Policy here
It is the mission of the OSU-OKC Testing and Assessment Center to provide high quality testing and instructional assessment services which adheres to the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines and to governmental regulations that promote responsible fiscal, legal, ethical and equitable practices within an environment of continuous quality improvement, of business innovation, and in technological advancement. The services provided for the student, faculty, staff, campus, community and business partners will be consistently rendered with an attitude of service that demonstrates value in human relationships, in personal excellence, in human dignity, in diversity, and in commitment to lifelong learning.