How is tuition calculated?
- Students pay tuition based on the number of credits received for a particular course. In other words, the charge for a three-credit course would be three times the hourly tuition rate for that level of a course. There is one rate per credit hour incurred for undergraduate courses regardless of the course number depending upon the residency status.
How are fees calculated?
- Fees associated with attendance at Oklahoma State University – Oklahoma City are charged per credit hour. You would multiply the total number of hours you are taking by the amount of the fee to calculate your charges.
How are fees approved?
- Any additions or increases in tuition and/or general fees are implemented only after careful scrutiny by the University Administration, and always in an effort to contribute to the betterment and general welfare of the academic and campus community, as well as the individual students. The University then submits requests for tuition and/or fee increases to the OSU A&M Regents, as well as the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. Both groups review requests and verify that the legislative guidelines have been met, and then make the final determination of approval.
I’m wanting to drop my classes. Will I get a refund of my tuition and fees?
- Please view OSU – OKC’s Academic Calendar, to view the add/drop dates for your courses.
I still have questions. Where can I get help?
- If you have specific questions concerning tuition and fee increases, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.