ARP CARES/SIP funding Summer 2022
ARP CARES/SIP funding began processing on 07/19/2022. As of 07/22/2022, $538,840.00 has been distributed to 1,706 students.
ARP CARES III funding Spring 2022
ARP CARES III funding began processing on 04/25/2022. As of 05/05/2022, $2,037,180.00 has been distributed to 4,038 students.
ARP CARES III funding Fall 2021
ARP CARES III funding began processing on 9/23/21. As of 11/2/2021, $2,669,193.24 has been distributed to 4,549 students.
American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP)
On March 11, 2021 the United States Congress passed and the President signed Public Law 117-2, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP). The ARP authorizes an additional $40 billion in support for educational institutions due to the Coronavirus pandemic. OSU-Oklahoma City is to receive $4,709,423 in aid for emergency grants to students. All enrolled students are eligible for these emergency grants. To receive these grants, students must be enrolled for the fall 2021 semester. These emergency grants can be used to pay an outstanding balance on a student’s account for the fall 2021 semester, with the students confirmation.
- Students who DO have an outstanding account balance for the fall 2021 semester - please click HERE to indicate whether you want this emergency grant to be applied to your outstanding charges or want to receive a direct refund. Students will have until September 30 to authorize funds distributed. Students who answer “yes” will have their emergency grant applied to their account. Students who answer “no” will receive a direct refund. For those students who do not respond, emergency grants will be distributed directly to them starting October 1, 2021.
- Students who DO NOT have an outstanding account balance and were enrolled as of September 1, 2021, will receive emergency grants starting September 30, 2021.
CARES funding Spring 2021
CARES HEERF II funding began processing on 4/14/21. As of 5/21/2021, $1,150,415.00 has been distributed to 4,101 students.
CARES funding Spring/Summer 2020
Please see the following summary regarding OSU-OKC's participation in providing financial assistance to students through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act:
- OSU-OKC received $1,150,415 in Emergency Financial Aid Grants for students. The total number of potentially eligible students was 2,337. Of those, all funds were distributed to a total of 2,106 students from May 8, 2020, to July 8, 2020. Award amounts were based on students' eligibility status and varied by term.
- OSU-OKC provided no less than 50 percent of funds received through Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act
- HEERF Quarterly Report - 9/30/2020 (Posted 01/25/2021)
- HEERF Quarterly Report - 12/31/2020 (Posted 01/25/2021)
- HEERF Quarterly Report - 03/31/2021 (Posted 04/06/2021)
- HEERF II CRRSSA Quarterly Report - 03/31/2021 (Posted 06/28/2021)
- HEERF I-III CRRSSA Quarterly Report – 06/30/2021 (Posted 07/09/2021)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q12022_101021 (Posted 10/07/2021)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q42021_011022 (Posted 01/07/2022)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q12022_041022 (Posted 04/06/2022)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q22022_071122 (Posted 07/08/2022)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q32022_101022 (Posted 10/07/2022)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q42022_011023 (Posted 01/10/2023)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q12023_041023 (Posted 04/04/2023)
- 00964700_HEERF_Q22023_071023 (Posted 07/10/2023)