Payment Option Plan (POP)
In efforts to assist our enrolled students in meeting financial obligations, Oklahoma State University – Oklahoma City offers multiple semester-based payment option plans as an alternative to the traditional lump-sum payment method. These plans provide an opportunity for families and enrolled students to pay University-billed expenses in regular monthly installment payments. Authorized user (parents) may set up the payment plan on behalf of the student.
- First payment due at time of plan enrollment
- $25 enrollment application fee (non-refundable)
- No finance charges as long as installment payments are current
- No enrollment/academic holds as long as installment payments are current
Plan Enrollment Deadlines
- Five-Month POP – August 31st
- Four-Month POP – September 15th
- Three-Month POP – October 15th
- Five-Month POP – January 31st
- Four-Month POP – February 15th
- Three-Month POP – March 15th
- Three-Month POP – May 31st
- Two-Month POP – June 15th
Please remember you still receive monthly billing statement email notifications while on the Payment Plan for informational purposes. The email notifications indicate a zero balance due. Log in to view the installment information.
The $25 enrollment application fee is non-refundable and charged each semester enrolled in the payment plan.
The student logs into Student Self-Service to enroll in the plan and may also authorize payers.
Log in with the authorized user/designated payer access.
Business Services Online Information Step By Step Guide
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.