Payment Option Plan (POP)
In efforts to assist our enrolled students in meeting financial obligations, Oklahoma State University – Oklahoma City offers multiple semester-based payment option plans as an alternative to the traditional lump-sum payment method. These plans provide an opportunity for families and enrolled students to pay University-billed expenses in regular monthly installment payments. Authorized user (parents) may set up the payment plan on behalf of the student.
- First payment due at time of plan enrollment
- $25 enrollment application fee (non-refundable)
- No finance charges as long as installment payments are current
- No enrollment/academic holds as long as installment payments are current
Plan Enrollment Deadlines
- Five-Month POP – August 31st
- Four-Month POP – September 15th
- Three-Month POP – October 15th
- Five-Month POP – January 31st
- Four-Month POP – February 15th
- Three-Month POP – March 15th
- Three-Month POP – May 31st
- Two-Month POP – June 15th
Please remember you still receive monthly billing statement email notifications while on the Payment Plan for informational purposes. The email notifications indicate a zero balance due. Log in to view the installment information.
The $25 enrollment application fee is non-refundable and charged each semester enrolled in the payment plan.
The student logs into Student Self-Service to enroll in the plan and may also authorize payers.
Log in with the authorized user/designated payer access.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office via email at email@example.com.