Community Wellness Bulletin Board
We are excited to launch the community wellness bulletin board here are OSU-OKC. As many of you know, we recently received TSET grant funding to redo our walking track and provide wellness education events and training. This page will all the current links to our Wellness Newsletter, Calender of events, pictures and so more. For more information or to find out how to get involved, click here. For questions or comments, please contact Phung.Yip@okstate.edu. Looking forward to the future and a healthier you!
Cowboy Fit Wellness Newsletter click here
Cowboy Fit Track Breaking event: Construction for the New Cowboy Fit walking track has started! Last Friday February 3rd, we hosted a track breaking in the wellness center. We are so excited to bring a new and improve walking track to the OSU-OKC campus! Thank you to TSET for grant funds that made this a reality. Click here for a quick video of the event.
Wellness Education Events and Offerings. For our community members, we are offering a free 1 month trial membership to OSU-OKC Wellness Center as well. (New inquiries only). Please contact Kevin.Galloway@okstate.edu, or 405-945-8652 for more information.
- July 2022
- August 2022
- Zoom Chair Yoga : Click here to view the video
- Zoom Learn at Lunch with Ross (August 9th at 2pm): Mental Health Awareness Support and Education: Click here to view the video
- September 2022
- Basic Self Defense classes (September 6,8,20,22) @ 12:10pm. Wellness Center Studios. Administration Building, 1st floor, Rm 115A
- Investing 101: To register, click here https://apply.osuokc.edu/register/investment101
- October 2022
- November 2022
- Zoom Learn at Lunch: The benefits of Nutrition and Mindful eating with Ross Duren and Kevin Galloway
- December 2022
- Zoom Chair Yoga: Click here to view the recordings
- January 2023
- February 2023
- Learn at Lunch: Car Buying for Car Buying Haters
- Zoom Learn at Lunch: Breathing & Meditation Exercises with Ross Duren
- March 2023: Zero to 5k Run program
- April 2023:Zero to 5k Run program, Introduction to Martial Arts
- May 2023
- Learn at Lunch with Ross:Resource Rundown
- June 2023
To view the Press release, click here.
and working together to bring Healthy Habits to OSU-OKC and the Community!