Surveying Online Degree Program
Online Degree Program
OSU-Oklahoma City in conjunction with financial support from the Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors, and the Oklahoma State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors have made a commitment to offer the entire Surveying Technology degree online.
With the completion of Advanced Surveying, we have accomplished this goal. The entire program is now available to students worldwide via the internet.
- Surveying fundamentals
- Remote sensing
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Computer-aided Design (CAD)
- Least squares adjustments
- Residential subdivision design
- Route surveying
- Legal principles focused on Public Land Survey System (PLSS)