Nursing Program Costs
The campus has created this page for general costs of attendance. The Nurse Science Program has additional costs not addressed on the campus' website, including:
- nursing student uniforms, patches, nursing pin
- special equipment such as a stethoscope and watch
- liability insurance
- application fee for licensure examination upon graduation
- Career Ladder Pathway (LPN/Paramedic) students: Advance Standing Fees per credit hour
- Clinical requirements (vaccinations, immunity titers, TB tests, American Heart Association BLS course, etc.)
- Lab fees
- Books and online programs fees
- Standardized readiness exams and resources fees
- Entrance Exam: HESI A2 or LPN/Paramedic Mobility Exam
- Criminal Background checks and urine drug screen following acceptance into the program
To be as transparent as possible, the program has provided the following estimates for the cost of attendance for both our traditional pathway and our LPN/Paramedic-to-RN (Career Ladder) pathway. Please note: Some items are provided through third-party vendors and those costs are subject to change.
- View approximate cost of Nursing Program
- View approximate cost of LPN/Paramedic to RN (Career Ladder) Program
The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships is available to assist you with exploring options to fund your education, including applying for grants, loans, tuition waivers, and campus scholarships. Please visit https://osuokc.edu/financialaid or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Nurse Science Department has scholarships available as well. Please visit https://osuokc.edu/scholarships/health for more information and to access the common application.