How to Apply for Graduation
What is an Application for Graduation?
The Application for Graduation lets the Office of the Registrar know you are ready to be processed for Graduation. This initiates a review of your academic record to determine if you have met all requirements necessary to be awarded your degree.
How do I apply?
- Complete the Application for Graduation prior to the application deadline posted on the Graduation Home Page for the semester in which you will complete your final degree requirements. Please follow the directions on the right side of this page.
- Please meet with an Academic Advisor to make sure you have an up to date Degree Audit on file. A degree audit will show how close you are to completing degree requirements.
- After your graduation application has been received and reviewed, a notification confirming receipt will be sent to the email address provided on your application.
- You will be contacted by email with any questions or concerns regarding your application.
- Graduation, Graduation Fair, Commencement, etc. information will also be sent via email. Please keep your email address current and check email on a regular basis.
- Email address changes or other updates should be sent to email@example.com.
- Once final grades have been posted for the semester and all graduation requirements have been verified complete, you will be awarded your degree.
- Diplomas are mailed out 6 to 8 weeks following the end of the term.
- All Fall, Spring, and Summer graduates are invited to participate in the May commencement.
- Commencement information will be provided on the OSUOKC website’s Graduation Home page as details are finalized.
- Please see Financial Aid for Loan Exit Counseling and submitting Notice of Graduation.
- If you are getting a “No Curriculum Available” error when trying to apply online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the issue for you. We will let you know when you can go through the application again.