General Eligibility Requirements
To receive aid from any of the federal or state student aid programs, you must meet ALL of the following criteria.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Demonstrate financial need, except for some loan programs.
- Have a high school diploma, GED certificate, or demonstrate Ability to Benefit (ATB) through COMPASS testing.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working on a degree or certificate program at OSU-OKC.
- Must not be in default or owe a repayment to any federal program.
- Meet OSU-OKC Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy requirements.
- Sign the statement of educational purpose and certification statement on overpayment and default included in the FAFSA
- Comply with the Selective Service Registration requirements.
- Respond promptly to information requests from the OSU-Oklahoma City Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Aid Term & Conditions
- Verification Guide 2018–2019
- Verification Guide 2019–2020