Precision Driving Training Rental Information
The Precision Driving Training Center facility may be rented, on a daily basis, to clubs or organizations for various functions or events.
- Call for pricing
Examples of normal usage would be monthly car club meetings/gathering, company vehicle maneuvering competitions, etc.
Major events would be events/activities such as regional car club gatherings, promotion events, corporate rentals and groups of 20 or more vehicles and/or 50 or more individuals.
- The PDTC will supply traffic cones.
- The club or organization will furnish proof of one million dollars of liability insurance.
- Rental Fee will be paid before date of rental.
- Rental is for use of the Skills Pad, Highway Response Course and Skid Pad.
- Renter agrees to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Precision Driving Training Center.
Catering for events may be arranged through OSU-OKC Student Center & Campus Events Office.
- Phung Tran
Rental for classrooms may be arranged at an additional charge.
- Joy Kleman
Forms and Information:
- PDTC Map
- PDTC Rules & Regulations (PDF)
- OSU-OKC Facility Use Agreement (PDF)
- Travel Safety Tips (PDF)