School Vehicle Information
- Requisition for School Vehicle
- Fueling a School Vehicle
- Vehicle Rules and Regulations
- After Hours Security Number
Employees may reserve a school vehicle at www.osuokc.edu/vehicle (click on the Vehicle Reservation icon on your desktop).
- View the calendar for availability and submit the on-line request form if a vehicle is available.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation from Safety and Security within 24 hours.
Keys to the vehicles are picked up at the Office of Safety and Security just before departure. If you are leaving prior to 8:00 a.m., you must make arrangements in advance with Security to pick up the keys.
The person requesting and receiving confirmation for a vehicle will be responsible for filling out the vehicle maintenance card and returning it with the keys and credit card as soon as the vehicle is back on campus. Remember, someone may be waiting for the vehicle. If you return to campus after regular business hours, turn the keys and credit card in to the Security Officer on duty.
- On Campus: 111
- Off Campus: 945-9111
Persons driving school vehicles will be required to show a valid driver's license and sign a Driver Authorization Agreement at the beginning of each fiscal year. You can request the form from Safety and Security or download a copy in your choice of formats below.
A gas credit card with instructional brochure will be provided with vehicle keys. The gas credit card is accepted at all major stations.
When returning the vehicle, if the gas gauge registers 1/2 full or less, fill it up and turn in the ticket when returning the vehicle keys.
- No smoking in school vehicles
- Remove trash from vehicles. (Pop cans, candy wrappers, etc.)
- If you notice strange noises, vibrations, or other signs of needed maintenance, report it on the Vehicle Maintenance Form included with the keys.