Thank You Letter Tips
- Be sure to include a salutation and your handwritten signature
- Reference the full name of the scholarship/grant in the body of your thank you letter
- Use the words "thank you"
- Express your gratitude for the scholarship/grant and tell the donor how it will help you and your family
- Include a paragraph about your personal and/or professional activities and career aspirations
- You may want to include information about special family circumstances, your particular field of study, positive experiences you are having at Oklahoma State, how the scholarship is helping you obtain your goals, and how you would someday like to help Oklahoma State students