Skip Navigation
Oklahoma City - An OSU Degree in OKC.

Faculty & Staff Information


Grade Change forms – The grade change form is now has an electronic approval process using Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign. For more information on using this electronic process, please reach out to your Division Head, or contact the Office of the Registrar.

Incomplete Contract – An incomplete contract is required for all incompletes. Please send a copy of all Incomplete Contracts to the Records office for the student’s file.

FERPA Tutorial – FERPA training is required to obtain Banner and Faculty Self Service access.