Three-Wheel Basic Rider Course™
The Three-Wheel Basic RiderCourse (3WBRC) is designed for riders who currently own and operate a three-wheeled trike and wish to hone their physical skills and fine-tune the mental drills needed for survival in today’s traffic situations. Participants must furnish their own approved three-wheel bike. This course is licensed by the Oklahoma Department of Safety.
About the Course
- 3WBRC consist of two days
- Five hours of classroom instruction
- 10 hours on-motorcycle instruction
- Includes course material
- Course sessions are 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days
Cost: $100 ($260 value, Grant pays part of enrollment cost)
- Saturday & Sunday, March 18-19, 2023 – Register Here
- Saturday & Sunday, April 8-9, 2023 – Register Here
PROTECTIVE GEAR REQUIRED FOR ALL MOTORCYCLE COURSES
All motorcycle RiderCourses™ require the operator have proper riding gear, which includes…
- Over the ankle boots – Sturdy over the ankle boots with a non-skid sole. NO athletic shoes, NO leather soles, and NO flimsy fashion or high heel boots.
- Sturdy pants – Denim or thicker material with NO thin spots or holes. Skin must be fully covered and protected.
- Long sleeves – On warm days, a light-colored long sleeve shirt is recommended or a jacket when cool.
- Full finger gloves – The gloves must cover the whole hand front and back. NO open back or knuckle cutouts.
- DOT approved helmet – Due to COVID-19 we are not providing helmets.
- Eye protection – The helmets face shield, sunglasses, or prescription glasses. NO goggles.
For more information, call (405) 945-3208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.