The Basic RiderCourse™ is designed to be a safe, effective, and enjoyable training event for participants who have little or no riding experience.
Learn the physical and mental skills important for operating a motorcycle.
- Motorcycle provided
- Introduction to motorcycling
- Street strategies to avoid trouble and stay safe
- Effects of drugs and alcohol on driving
- How to maneuver your motorcycle
- Avoiding obstacles – collision avoidance skills
- And other topics…
Cost: $240 (includes course material)
Basic RiderCourse™ Classes
Basic RiderCourse™ consists of 3 days
- Pre-requisite-Computer E-course*
- Five (5) hours classroom instruction
- Ten (10) hours on-motorcycle instruction
- Course sessions are first day, 5 p.m. - 8 p.m., The two following days, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. both days
*Computer E-course is included in the cost of the BRC and a link, with instructions, will be sent after enrollment.
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, November 5-7, 2021 - Register Here
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, November 19-21, 2021 - Register Here
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, December 3-5, 2021 - Register Here
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, December 17-19, 2021 - Register Here
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, January 14-16, 2022 - Register Here
- Friday, Saturday-Sunday, January 28-30, 2022 - Register Here
For more information, call (405) 945-3208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.