Skip Navigation
Oklahoma City - An OSU Degree in OKC.

Report an Incident

Report an IncidentIt is OSU-OKC’s expectation that students, faculty, and staff will report violations of which they become aware. If you need assistance determining how or to whom an incident should be reported, contact the Campus Behavioral Assessment Team (CBAT) at

Filing a Complaint Against a Student

A “complaint” is an official report to the university alleging that an OSU student has violated the Code of Conduct. The preferred method for reporting an incident is to complete the Online Incident Report Form. This form will be sent directly to CBAT. Provide as much detail as possible in your complaint, giving dates and times of events and a detailed description of what has occurred. If other people observed what happened or are familiar with the situation, also complete the Witness portion. Once your complaint has been received, CBAT will contact you and begin an investigation into the situation.

Consider Reporting the Situation to Security

If you believe that someone’s behavior violated the law, you are encouraged to report the situation to the appropriate law enforcement agency. The OSU-OKC Security department has jurisdiction to investigate and respond to allegations of criminal misconduct that occur on campus. The Oklahoma City Police Department responds to situations that are off campus as well as requests for assistance on campus due to the nature of certain crimes. Other area law enforcement agencies include the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, and the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office.

At your request, Student Conduct will assist you in reporting to the appropriate law enforcement agency. It is important to note that it is not required that you report a situation to the police in order for the university to investigate and respond to a situation.