Service Learning Awards for Students
- Orange cord: This can be worn at graduation to show a student participated in a Service Learning activity. The cord can be purchased at the OSU-OKC Bookstore.
- Graduation Program: Students’ names will be identified in the graduation program to show they participated in Service Learning.
- Student Activity Transcript: Service Learning hours will be noted on the Student Activity Transcript. Great to have with a résumé! This can be requested through Student Services.
- SHINE: Service Learning hours can be applied toward the SHINE Award.
- Give Back: Service Learning hours provide an opportunity to use skills and knowledge in real-life situations. Giving back fosters a sense of caring for others.