CTLE provides instructional design and eLearning development services and support to OSU-OKC faculty and staff, including (although not limited to):
- Online and hybrid course design and development;
- Instructional content and resource development:
- eLearning design, development and support;
- Assistance with implementing Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles;
- Creating/curating content that complies with ADA, 508, WCAG 2.0, and other accessibility standards; and
- Quality MattersTM-based course design reviews with QM-certified instructional designers.
The instructional design team at CTLE can assist faculty and staff with a wide variety of projects, from designing a basic homepage to designing curriculum for a series of courses. We also work with staff to create presentations, eLearning modules, and/or to design, develop, and deliver training and resources. In addition to instructional design, the CTLE team provides resources and support for several instructional technologies, including Zoom, SoftChalk, CidiLabs Design Tools, etc. Click the button below to reserve time to consult with an Instructional Designer or reserve time in one of our Multimedia Recording Studios.
Contact CTLE to reserve time for Instructional Design Consultation or time in one of our Multimedia Recording Studios