Out-of-State Travel / Airline Ticket Requisition
Instructions for Completing the Oklahoma State University OUT-OF-STATE Travel Request and Airline Ticket Requisition – Oklahoma City
(1) Travel Requisition Number
Purchasing Office Use Only.
(2) Estimated Expenses: Lodging
Estimate of lodging expenses.
(3) Estimated Expenses: Per Diem (Meals)
Need to go to the per diem website to find out what your per diem rate will be. Web site is https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/per-diem-rates
(4) Estimated Expenses: Mileage (Personal Vehicle)
If driving personal vehicle, provide an airline cost comparison. Add your vehicle tag number.
(5) Estimated Expenses: Car Rental
Out of State only. Car Rental and gas estimate. Check if paying by pcard.
(6) Estimated Expenses: Taxi/Shuttle
Transportation from airport to hotel and back and from the hotel to conference site if not staying at the conference designated site/hotel. Check if paying by pcard.
(7) Estimated Expenses: Registration
Conference registration expense. Check if paying by pcard.
(8) Estimated Expenses: Parking (Airport or Hotel)
Parking expense for parking at the OKC airport or the hotel if driving a personal vehicle or a rental car.
(9) Estimated Expenses: Other expenses
Phone calls to your office, tolls or other expenses not listed above.
(10) Total of Above
Sum of 2 through 9 calculated by computer
(11) Airfare If Paid by Pcard.
Contact the state-approved travel agent – currently Anthony Travel to tentatively schedule your reservation.
- Use the lowest available airfare.
- Only a University employee can use a free airfare ticket (2 for 1 offers). Complimentary tickets are considered state property.
(12) Total Estimated Expenses
Sum of 10 and 11 calculated by computer.
(13) Employee Name
Enter the employee’s name.
Enter the employee’s job title.
Enter the employee’s campus wide id number.
(16) Account Title
Enter the name of the fund to be charged.
(17) Fund Number
Enter the fund number as follows:
- Chart – Always use 6
- Fund. - 5 digit part of the fund number
- FY - current year
(18) Prepared by/Extension/Date
Enter the preparer’s name, telephone extension, and the date of the request which must be 30 days prior to the date of departure.
(19) Description of Trip:
Include the name, dates, times and purpose of the conference.
Name of the destination, departing date-time and return date-time.
Additional information if applicable.
(22) Signature Applicant:
Signature of employee traveling.
(23) Signatures Approval:
- Immediate Supervisor
- Vice President for the appropriate area