- Define public safety agency responsibilities as they relate to multi-agency incident response.
- Analyze leadership and management strategies and implement the appropriate course of action in a given public safety environment.
- Formulate solutions to ethical and legal issues in the public safety organization.
- Use research methodologies to collect and analyze data for decision making in the public safety environment.
- Use effective leadership and professional skills to operate in a public safety administrative setting.
Note: These program outcomes were adopted by the Public Safety Management Program Advisory Board on March 15, 2018.