Skip Navigation
Oklahoma City - An OSU Degree in OKC.

Student Counseling and Support Resources


Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy)

1-855-225-2SAM (2726)

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Free and confidential.

OSU-OKC has partnered with Call SAM (Student Assistance by Mercy) to provide support to our students.

They can help with:


  • Talking through stress, anxiety, and depression
  • Mental Health and Medical Care resources
  • Substance Abuse resources
  • Food/housing resources

           ...and more.


One number, lots of help. Call SAM is here for you!

If you have questions about Call SAM, please contact Ross Duren, Health and Wellness Counselor at OSU-OKC, (405) 945-3385 or

TAOTAO Self Help: Therapy Assistance Online is an online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointment or obstacle in your life. As you watch the videos and engage with interactive components, you’ll gain the knowledge, self-awareness, and skills you need to achieve your goals. TAO is free and available to anyone with an OSU working email (

Additional Support Resources

  • In an emergency, always dial 911
  • OSU-OKC Safety and Security, 405-945-3253 or 405-945-9111 (emergency/after hours number)
  • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 24/7 support, Chat or phone: 1-800-273-8255
  • CRISIS TEXT LINE through the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (Free Service): TEXT 741741
  • Oklahoma Mental Health and Substance Abuse Crisis Line: 1-800-566-1343
  • IMAlive, offers instant support with a Chat Now button
  • Military OneSource Talkline (service members, veterans, and families), 1-800-342-9647
  • Mental Health Resources for Black, Indigenous, People of Color and LGBTQ+ Communities
  • Oklahoma Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline, 405-917-9922 
  • Oklahoma Heartline, offers referrals to many community support agencies, dial 2-1-1
  • Oklahoma County Sexual Assault Hotline, 405-943-7273
  • Oklahoma Reach-Out Substance Abuse and Mental Health Hotline, 1-800-522-9054


Reporting Concerns or Incidents (See Something, Say Something)

There are various forms for requesting for support and reporting concerning behavior.


Anyone can submit a report outlining their concern for a student. The Care Report form is for reporting a concern about a current Oklahoma State University student and should only include objective, observable, and factual information. We ask that you avoid labels, stereotypes, and reporting based on hearsay or mere assumptions. Care Report



It is OSU's expectation that students, faculty and staff will report all violations of which they become aware. A "complaint" is an official report to the university alleging that an OSU student has violated the Student Code of Conduct. Complaints should be submitted within 180 calendar days of the alleged violation.

Report an Incident