We’re here to help you!
We at OSU-OKC understand the importance of providing up-to-date information to school counselors and community college advisors. We are here to help by answering questions and providing the resources you and your students need. If you would like to receive more information or materials, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concurrent Enrollment/Free Tuition
OSU-OKC will pay tuition for up to six credit hours per term (fall, spring or summer) for any Oklahoma resident high school senior. Seniors are defined as students who have completed their junior year but have not yet graduated. The Request for Concurrent Tuition Waiver must be submitted at the time of enrollment.
Counselor Quick Reference List:
Click on a link below for specific OSU-OKC information.
- Academic Pre-Tests (ACT, PSAT, GED, CLEP, etc.)
- Get access to the academic pre-tests by clicking on "My Portfolio" then fill in the required information and create your personal user name and password. Once you've created your portfolio, the practice tests will be available.
- Admissions Standards
- NEW! Bright Futures Program (an OHLAP Supplemental Scholarship)
- Career Exploration
- Campus Tours
- Downloadable Forms
- FAFSA on-line application (OSU-OKC School Code 009647)
- High School Concurrent Enrollment
- OHLAP info and online application
- OSU-OKC Scholarships
- OSU-OKC Student Life
- Services to Students with Disabilities
- Testing and Assessment