We’re here to help you!
We at OSU-OKC understand the importance of providing up-to-date information to school counselors and community college advisors. We are here to help by answering questions and providing the resources you and your students need. If you would like to receive more information or materials, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselor Quick Reference List:
Click on a link below for specific OSU-OKC information.
- Academic Pre-Tests (ACT, PSAT, GED, CLEP, etc.)
- Get access to the academic pre-tests by clicking on "My Portfolio" then fill in the required information and create your personal user name and password. Once you've created your portfolio, the practice tests will be available.
- Admissions Standards
- NEW! Bright Futures Program (an OHLAP Supplemental Scholarship)
- Career Exploration
- Campus Tours
- Downloadable Forms
- FAFSA on-line application (OSU-OKC School Code 009647)
- High School Concurrent Enrollment
- OSU-OKC Scholarships
- OSU-OKC Student Life
- Services to Students with Disabilities
- Testing and Assessment