Traditional Pre-admission nursing exam – Next Generation ACCUPLACER
The Next Generation ACCUPLACER Exam (Reading, Writing and Math – Quantitative Reasoning) is the pre-admission exam for applicants of the OSU-OKC Nurse Science Degree program.
Appointment & payment required for testing:
To schedule your exam, click the “Schedule an Exam” button below.
To pay for your exam, (3 ways to pay)
- Follow the link on the appointment confirmation screen
- Payment link in your appointment confirmation email, or
- “Pay for exam” below.
This ACCUPLACER is NOT offered online.
If you need assistance with scheduling your exam, contact the Testing and Assessment Center at (405) 945-8648 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $15.00 for two (2) sections
- $22.50 for all sections
Test time: Not timed, but each section takes about 45 minutes to an hour to complete.
- One (1) section: 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Two (2) sections: 1 ½ – 2 hours
- Three (3) sections: 2 – 3 hours
- Three (3) times per testing cycle
- Two (2) weeks in between attempts
- Not to exceed six (6) times a year.
*Note: Frequently repeated testing is discouraged as it is not a good indication of your readiness. For the results to be meaningful to you and for admissions purposes, we limit testing to three times per application period and six times per year. We are requiring a two-week waiting period for retesting to allow for additional preparation time for the exam.
- Fall semester start: September 2nd – April 1st
- Spring semester start: April 2nd – September 1st
- First attempt: are available at Big Blue A. Click the "A" for the Next-Generation ACCUPLACER study helps.
- Already taken the accuplacer? You can access study materials from your score report or inside your ACCUPLACER account.
Nursing Application Deadline: For more information about program and application deadlines contact a Health Science Advisor or visit Nursing website.