Get your Associate of Applied Science degree in Radiologic Technology at OSU-OKC!
Facts about Radiologic Technology:
- 68-credit-hour program that includes classroom, clinical, and hands-on lab instruction in accordance with the professional education requirements of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Program offers a 1:1 student to radiography clinical staff ratio at each clinical site
- Students will participate in instructor-led lab sessions using state-of-the-art Direct Digital radiography and PACS system
- Students are exposed to a wide variety of procedures in the clinical setting to allow them to achieve program competency requirements
- OSU-OKC's Radiologic Technology Program is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) – an ARRT-recognized accreditation mechanism for Radiologic Technology programs – enabling graduates to take their national boards upon graduation
NOTICE: The next class to be admitted into the Radiologic Technology program will begin Fall 2019. Applications for Fall 2019 are due May 31, 2019. If you have already taken the TEAS ATI test, you will not be required to retake it due to the delayed application period. If you do opt to retake it to improve your score, we will accept the highest score on your TEAS ATI exam from now until the May 31, 2019 deadline. Please contact the academic advisor if you have any questions or need more information.
Karen S. Bubb BSRT, ARRT(R), RVT, RDMS
Department Head, Diagnostic Imaging
Oklahoma State University at Oklahoma City
440 N. Portland Ave., Room 1206
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
405.945.3212 | email@example.com