1 is 2 many
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. A hold will be placed on your account, which will affect enrollment for the subsequent semester, until the training has been completed. Training should take around 40 minutes. To see this information in sign language click here.
To complete the training follow these steps:
- Go to Student Training Link: https://studentsuccess.org/SSO/osuokc
- Click button at bottom of screen to begin
- Complete Privacy/Consent page
- Click continue to progress through training
- Complete test and receive certificate of completion
Refer to Guidelines for University Employees.
Join OSU-OKC in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its effort to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn and be successful.