President’s Leadership Scholarship
APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2023 WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 27, 2023
PRIORITY APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 3rd, 2023 | FINAL DEADLINE - APRIL 16th, 2023
All applications submitted on or before March 3rd will be given priority consideration. If selected for an interview, priority applicants will be notified of interview requests beginning in April.
Applications submitted after March 3rd will still be reviewed and interviews will be offered to applicants as space allows.
The President’s Leadership Scholarship at OSU-OKC recognizes outstanding students who have demonstrated talent and distinguished achievement in the areas of leadership, citizenship, service and communication. The scholarship is comprised of a full-tuition waiver for up to 15 credit hours each fall and spring semester, including fees and a $500 book stipend.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Current college students should be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours each semester
- Be actively involved in school clubs, organizations and/or activities (current college students must be active in two campus organizations)
- Must retain a minimum 3.0 grade point average (cumulative) each semester
- Should be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours each semester
- Must be active in at least one campus organizations in first year, two in second year OR hold an officer position in one
- Must complete a minimum of 12 hours of community service
- Must attend mandatory PLC meetings every other Friday morning
- Must participate in campus events as appropriate
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the President’s Leadership Class Scholarship Application
- Have two letters of recommendation - recommenders can submit at the link provided below or applicants can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be notified by email regarding the result of the application process.
If you have been asked to submit a recommendation form on behalf of a potential applicant please click here.
For more information, please contact us: