President’s Leadership Scholarship
The President’s Leadership Scholarship at OSU-OKC recognizes outstanding students who have demonstrated talent and distinguished achievement in the areas of leadership, citizenship, service and communication. The scholarship is comprised of a full-tuition waiver for up to 15 credit hours each fall and spring semester, including fees and a $500 book stipend.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Current college students should be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours each semester
- Be actively involved in school clubs, organizations and/or activities (current college students must be active in two campus organizations)
- Must retain a minimum 3.0 grade point average (cumulative) each semester
- Should be enrolled in a minimum of nine credit hours each semester
- Must be active in at least one campus organizations in first year, two in second year OR hold an officer position in one
- Must complete 12 hours of community service
- Must attend mandatory PLC meetings every other Friday morning
- Must participate in campus events as appropriate
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the President’s Leadership Class Scholarship Application
- Have two letters of recommendation - recommenders can submit at the link provided below or applicants can email to: email@example.com
All applicants will be notified by email regarding the result of the application process.
If you have been asked to submit a recommendation form on behalf of a potential applicant please click here.
For More Information