The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT), in conjunction with OSU-Oklahoma City (OSU-OKC) is proud to offer the Technical Associate Program (TAP) Scholarship. The TAP Scholarship has been designed to cover all costs that are associated with a student entering into one of the selected OSU-OKC two-year degree programs.
The TAP Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, fees and books that are required to complete the two-year degree. Students who are selected to receive the TAP Scholarship will enter the program within the fall or spring and will be eligible for a paid summer internship.
- Be obtaining one of the following associate degrees:
- Be 18 years of age (or older) at time of internship in 2014
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credit hours)
- Meet high school GPA requirement of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
HOW TO APPLY
Scholarship applicants who meet the eligibility criteria requirements should:
- Complete the TAP Scholarship Application.
- Complete OSU-OKC Admission Application.
- Type resume (describe activities during high school, including clubs, school groups, sports and any volunteer activities within the community).
- Include one (1) letter of recommendation.
- Include official high school transcripts.
- Type a statement (500 words maximum) defining the following sentence: “Explain your career goals and how your degree will help you achieve those goals in highway construction/transportation.”
- Submit completed scholarship application and documents to the Division of STEM on or before the deadline.
For More information
Call: (405) 945-3215