Really want to get involved at college? Join any of the campus clubs and organizations at OSU-OKC, or join the organization that pulls all of these groups together - the Student Government Association (SGA). Here is a summary of organizations now active on campus.
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries (BCM)
- Black Student Association (BSA)
- Deaf/Hearing Social Club (DHSC)
- Go Green
- Hispanic Student Association (HSA)
- Music Club
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Rhythmic Dance
- Student Ambassadors
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Students Leaders of Tomorrow (SLT)
- Student Nurses Association (SNA)
- Students Association for Victim’s Empowerment (SAVE)
- Veterinary Technician Student Association (VTSA)
If you don’t see a student group that interests you, start your own group or find out about inactive student groups! Drop by Student Life, located on the second floor of the Student Center next to the Hub, and let us show you what it takes to start an organization or how to get involved. For more information, contact Student Life at (405) 945-8674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.