What’s New with Registration?
- The new student system empowers students to handle their own registration via Self
Service throughout the semester.
- Some registration permits/overrides can be given electronically (rather than paper
- Students will be able to view registration permits/overrides that have been granted
to them from within Self Service.
- Receiving a permit/override DOES NOT register you in a class; it
simply overrides a specific restriction that prevented you from successfully enrolling
in a class.
- After receiving the required registration
permits/overrides, you must attempt to register in the class again.
- If you are eligible to drop a class with no grade and a full refund of class tuition/fees,
you will see an option of “Web Drop/Delete”.
- If it’s past the deadline to drop a class with no grade, but still within the deadline
to drop a class with an automatic grade of W, you will see an option of “Web Drop
with Automatic W.”
- In addition to receiving an automatic grade of W, you will also be assessed tuition/fees
for the class.