- Define public safety agency responsibilities as they relate to multi-agency incident response.
- Analyze leadership and management strategies and implement the appropriate course of action in a given public safety environment.
- Formulate solutions to ethical and legal issues in the public safety organization.
- Use research methodologies to collect and analyze data for decision making in the public safety environment.
- Use effective leadership and professional skills to operate in a public safety administrative setting.
Note: These program outcomes were adopted by the BT-ERA Program Advisory Board on March 15, 2018.
For More Information Contact:
Emergency Responder Administration
Public Safety Training Center
3501 W. Reno Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
OSU-OKC's Bachelor of Technology in Emergency Responder Administration Program is accredited by the Degree Assembly of the International Fire Service Accreditation Congress.