Required Diversity and Inclusion Training
All students are REQUIRED to complete annual online Diversity and Inclusion Training
In support of strengthening our culture of diversity and inclusion, all OSU System students are required to complete the annual “Fostering and Promoting a Culture of Diversity & Inclusion at OSU” online workshop module. The module takes roughly 30 minutes to complete. Upon completing the course, the enrollment hold will be removed automatically.
Take the Fostering and Promoting a Culture of Diversity & Inclusion at OSU for Students Workshop Module.
Resources for OSU-OKC Students
- Diversity and Inclusion Office
- Student Success and Opportunity Center (SSOC)
- Project SOAR (TRIO)
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources
- Disability Services Office
- Report incidents of harassment, intimidation, vandalism, discrimination, violence, or other violations to email@example.com or call OSU-OKC Safety and Security at 405-945-9111 (if deaf or hard-of-hearing, text 405-659-7072)
General questions or need disability access support? | firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-945-3385
Issues with the training hold? | email@example.com or 405-945-3291
Can’t access the training module? | firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-744-4357
- Please refer to Training for Employees of OSU-Oklahoma City.
Other required training for OSU-OKC students and employees