Request DEI Committee Consultation
The OSU-OKC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee is composed of OSU-OKC Faculty, Staff, and Students whose mission is to assist in developing a campus environment that cultivates a positive perception of differences in people and assists the University in accomplishing its mission of preparing students for an increasingly technological and global society.
The DEI Committee is also available to serve as a consultation resource on various DEI topics upon request, and we've assembled an agile team of employees and students from our Committee to assist you!
Please note that the DEI Committee may decline a request for consultation if there is a conflict of interest or other ethical considerations.
Examples of topics the DEI Committee can consult on, but are not limited to:
- Potential impacts of modifying a particular campus policy or procedure
- Ideas for making classrooms and other campus environments more diverse and inclusive
Examples of topics the DEI Committee will respectfully decline to consult on, but are not limited to (issues that will be handled through separate processes):
- Employee conduct/disciplinary issues
- Student conduct/disciplinary issues
- Discrimination complaints