If this is the first time you are requesting disability accommodations at OSU-OKC, please complete the following three (3) forms and bring them with you when you meet with the Director of Disability Services and Diversity.
Live far away or life has you busy? We've got you.
Virtual appointments available!
You can also email the completed forms to the Director of Disability Services and Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 945-3385 and we can help you fill them out over the phone or virtual meeting! Reach out if you'd like to schedule an appointment.
- New Student Accommodation Request Form
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students Receiving Disability Accommodations
- Disability Documentation Form OR other documentation of your disability, such as a copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP) from high school or a letter from your health care provider.
Please be aware that your disability documentation must be from someone who is qualified to diagnose or help you manage your disability and should not be from someone who has a personal relationship with you. Your disability documentation should contain all of the following things:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth or your OSU-OKC Student ID Number
- The date the documentation was prepared or written
- Please note that for Learning Disabilities the best practice is to provide documentation that is no older than five (5) years.
- The first and last name of the person who prepared the documentation
- Should match the disability(ies) you listed on the OSU-OKC Disability Services and Diversity Office New Student Accommodation Request Form
- The specific name of your disability(ies), such as ADD, Learning Disability – Written Expression, Seizure Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, etc.
- A description of how this disability (or disabilities) affects you in your daily life, for example:
- Problems concentrating or maintaining focus
- Takes longer time to process information
- Periods of depression or mania
- Extreme fatigue, difficulty performing daily life activities
- Pain in hands when writing
- The projected progression or stability of your disability(ies)
If you've received accommodations before at OSU-OKC, please complete the Current and Returning Student Accommodation Request Form and return it via email to:
TerJuana “TeeJai” Brooks
Accessibility Resources and Diversity Coordinator
Student Center, Room 136A
900 N. Portland Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107-6195
Fax: (405) 945-9127
If you prefer to complete the Current and Returning Student Accommodation Request Form together via phone call or virtual meeting, just let us know and we'll be happy to schedule an appointment to take care of you.