How to Request Disability Accommodations (Current or Returning Students)
Current or Returning students can request new disability accommodation letters each semester through any of the methods below. The accommodation letters will then be emailed to the student at their institutional (okstate) email address.
- In-person during regular office hours (appointments encouraged but not required)
- Student Center, Room 136D (please sign in at the front Admissions Office window when you arrive)
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Walk-ins are also welcome, appointments are encouraged so we can take the best possible care of you!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 405-945-3385
- If you receive extended testing time as an accommodation, remind your instructors of this and confirm your testing arrangements a few days in advance of when the test is scheduled.
- Maintain good communication with your instructors regarding your accommodation needs.
- Get the most out of your college experience by utilizing as many campus support services as possible, such as tutoring through the Student Success and Opportunity Center (SSOC), Project Students Overcoming Academic Roadblocks (SOAR), and using campus computer labs and libraries.
- If you are having problems receiving your accommodations, contact the Director of Disability Services and Diversity as soon as possible.