The threat of the coronavirus known as COVID-19 is presenting daunting challenges for all of us. At OSU-OKC, we are committed to making decisions that promote the success and well-being of our campus community. Please read this page for updates from OSU-OKC on COVID-19.
Spring class schedule
Like campuses around the state, OSU-OKC is working to safeguard the health of students and faculty during the COVID-19 pandemic. With that in mind, we have built flexible spring semester course offerings, including both online and in-person experiences:
Traditional classes: A traditional, on-campus class. The times, days and location of the class will be listed on the class schedule.
Online classes: These courses do not meet in person. Instructors use online materials, discussion postings or pre-recorded videos to teach content. Students manage their own time; the class schedule will list meeting days or times as "TBA."
Online classes with scheduled meetings: Some online courses may be taught in a virtual classroom with scheduled meeting days and times. These days and meeting times will be listed on the class schedule.
Hybrid classes: A blend of traditional and online instruction. In-person meetings may vary from weekly to only a few times throughout the semester. Information on meetings days, times and locations will be available on the class schedule or in the syllabus.
Hybrid classes with scheduled online meetings: For some hybrid courses, the online component will be at a scheduled time in a virtual classroom. These scheduled meeting days and times are included on the class schedule. campus buildings are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The only exception to the campus closure is for students to use the computer lab in BT 200 (second floor of the Business Technologies Building)
General business hours for the campus are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Please call ahead to inquire about hours for specific programs or locations. For hours related to specific campus department, click here.
Online Student Services
- For enrollment or applications, go to www.osuokc.edu/apply
- For academic advisement, go to www.osuokc.edu/advisement/staff to make a virtual appointment
- For the Financial Aid Office, email email@example.com
- For the Registrar’s Office and records, go to www.osuokc.edu/registrar or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Business Services, email email@example.com
- For help with resources, go to https://osuokc.edu/library
- For student disability accommodations, go to www.osuokc.edu/disability
- For student health and mental wellness resources, go to www.osuokc.edu/counseling-and-support
- For a complete list of campus offices, go to www.osuokc.edu
- All university-related international travel is suspended until further notice. Faculty, staff and students may not travel internationally for university-related business or academic purposes, including, but not limited to, study abroad, research or grant activity, internships, academic work for credit, service, conferences or presentations, and teaching or training.
- All university-related out-of-state domestic travel is suspended until further notice, unless such travel is deemed essential to the university. Essential travel is travel that is necessary to the ongoing operations of the university’s core academic or operational functions. Individuals who believe domestic travel is essential must first contact their division head or a member of the university’s executive team.
- University leaders strongly encourage faculty, staff and students to exercise caution with regard to personal air travel. Careful consideration should be given to postponing personal travel when possible.
- We encourage all visitors to campus to be courteous to others by covering their coughs or sneezes by coughing/sneezing into their elbow or shirt sleeve.
- Be mindful of your contact with shared surfaces or rooms/areas and practice regular hand-washing with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
- If you feel you are sick or are displaying symptoms of a virus, please do not come to campus. If you have been in close contact with a person who displays symptoms of a virus, please do not come to campus. In either instance, consult your health care provider and take proper precautions for the health and safety of yourself and others.
For information on COVID-19 in Oklahoma, visit the state Health Department’s COVID-19 web page.
For information regarding COVID-19 and travel, visit the CDC’s travel web page.
For health and mental wellness resources for university faculty and and staff, go to https://hr.okstate.edu/benefits/hrEAP.