Apply to CFSI
Hello Friends! We are currently taking applications for the Center for Social Innovation program out of OSU-OKC. The next cohort will start in August 2021 and end in May 2022. This application could take about 20-30 minutes to complete, so please be ready to finish it in one sitting as the application cannot be saved until submitted fully. At the end of this application it will ask you to upload an essay telling us about your past and why you are applying for this program. What you choose to upload may be the differentiating factor when it comes to making final decisions as we anticipate a lot of applications. Have that letter ready to upload when you start this application and put as much thought and effort into as you can. Do not have someone else write it for you, since that would not be an honest reflection of your writing style. Be yourself - come as you are!
Details about this program to know before applying:
- You must have your GED or High School Diploma to qualify.
- If you have outstanding student loans or financial aid, we are going to ask you to get out of default with those immediately (call and get a plan set up with them). You may go ahead and apply before doing that step.
- We will not accept applicants taking methadone or actively abusing substances if they have a history of addiction. Substance abuse is defined as an uncontrolled use of a substance despite harmful consequence (https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/addiction/what-is-addiction).
- This program has a culture geared towards serving our community and each other as a team. We ask that you are ready to be a contributor to that mission in regards to your heart and mindset. We are a group ready to be empowered as leaders and game-changers!
- Be ready to learn, grow, and take ahold of opportunities for change.
- Be completely honest in this application so we know how best to serve you.
- This program has 3 different Engagement Level Tiers you can be participating in. ELT’s are described in the CFSI Engagement Level Tiers Document.
- For more information, click here.